Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Picture says a thousand words...

I had no intention of blogging today or any other day till something interesting happened (note: me falling ill is NOT interesting and neither is the start of a new school year. not anymore atleast) but I was nagged and nagged by a certain friend (*ahem*hanah*ahem*) who kept threatening me that she wouldn't give me the awesome phone themes she had made until I blogged. So here I am, blogging =]
And here's a picture that will make you smile... cause it sure made me smile!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have a good day. Oh, and Belated Ramadhan Kareem! =]
-sk00n

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
its a good pic.
blog more often please.

Sarah said...

Nice picture!! :) Did you take it?