Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lovely & Beautiful Cameras!

Okay ... so you know ...
I want a freaking new camera!!!!
but hey thats impossible because my parents already gave me more than i deserve
but you never know! my mom might come read this blog and buy me one
Yayyy! <333
hah there she stands behind me saying 'No Way'
but im still gonna love these two lovely beatiful cameras
*sniff* i ding im godda cry ...
Yeah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Nikon D2000 ... <3

AND

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Nikon DsXs!!!!!!! <333 OMIGOSH I WANT IT

oh wow ... they are beautiful arent they *sigh*

1 comment:

mOi said...

wow thats really nice!
have u seen any pictures take from this cam?
i have seen on internet that most ppl prefer to have canon cameras, n even the internet says so
so i might stick to canon, n i have seen the pics

i just need 2000dhs more to reach my goal...i still need to buy a camera which can allows a variety of lenses to fit, which means different ways to take pics!